About Willo Products
Founded in 1945, Willo Products began as a metal fabrication company manufacturing miscellaneous and structural steel before converting its product lines to detention locks and other detention equipment in the 1970s. Today, Willo Products locking devices, hollow metal products, and other detention equipment are in use in more than 1,500 jails in the United States, Puerto Rico, and various countries. The company provides locking device upgrades and retrofits, replacement control panels, CCTV systems, and intercom systems to facilities ranging from 2-cell jails to 2,250-bed facilities. We also provide replacement parts, service, and preventative maintenance.
Why use Willo? Here are a few reasons:
- 40+ years of experience in design and installation of locking devices and other detention equipment
- Thousands of locking devices in successful operation today
- Custom solutions as unique as your problems
- Retrofits tailored to your old worn-out equipment
- Our professional staff that includes design engineers and factory-trained technicians with years of industry experience and knowledge